Monday, January 14, 2013

New! Tech tips page!

For those of you who don't know anything about me, I am a certified Motorcycle technician. I attended school at MMI Phoenix in 2005. I have worked on almost every brand of motorcycle. I am also a welder/fabricator and have built a few custom bikes and specialize in what I call "budget customs". I am not by any means a rich guy. I work for a living as a mechanic/fabricator, so I know what its like to want something for your bike or your shop etc and not be able to afford it. so sometimes I make things on my own either something I came up with, or something I have seen in the past and know I can replicate it. So I have decided to start my own "Tech Tips" page for everything from motorcycle service techniques to building shop tools. Having a problem with your bike or want to work on something but have no idea what to do, follow this blog, I would like to hear from you for suggestions of what you might like to see or have me cover. -----> LCC TECH TIPS

No comments:

Post a Comment